Monday, September 1, 2008

Kia Ora

Welcome to Photografi, where I'm turning over a brand new, sparkly shiny leaf after five years of Movable Type based bloggerage.

I've done some serious investigation over the past three weeks, hoping to combine an old pastime with another old pastime (that is, blogging and photography) and this folks, is thee result. Yep, one Sony Ericcson 770i and a Blogger account and Robert's your mother's younger brother.

Yes indeed, thanks to the wonders of "Modern Technology", I am now able to post photos instantaneously *poof* to the internet (without even logging on to a PC!) and goodness knows how they do it, but jeez I'm a) impressed and b) thankful, as the thought of not being able to tote my goods on the world wide web after five years of blogging just wouldn't do.

The idea is that it will be mostly photo-based, but when the need arises (and I feel like blathering on for paragraph after paragraph) I do plan to post actual words. It's an easy come, easy go, no stress, go with the flow sort of blog, and I think it's exactly what suits me right now.

I hope you'll insert this here URL in your RSS, and thank you so much for joining me on my new meanderings - you are the bee's flippin' knees.

Cheers,

Fi

6 comments:

Antipo Déesse said...

Darling, I cannot possibly begin to explain the enormous feeling of satisfaction I experienced at the very moment I inserted your impressive URL into my grateful RSS.

Anonymous said...

Great - some others of us are back writing as well ... take a look here ... :)

hers

Jill said...

Hi Fi,

Never commented before on the other blog but read it all the time. I alsolute LOVE your photography and got to visit New Zealand last winter (your summer) and can't wait to go back. Welcome back to blog land!! You nver know who is reading your blog.

dina said...

Fi! Welcome to your new digs, they are lovely! You may even get me to start blogging again. Bring on the blathering and the great photos - I love em all!

The Fi in Photografi said...

Oooh Antipo! I hope it didn't hurt too much!

Hers - great to see you back. It's been a while?

jill - thanks for deanoymousing yourself! Yay!

dina - I will blather and photogragh at will! Thanks for coming over to the new digs...

The Fi in Photografi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.