Monday, September 29, 2008

Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday

As I type this the Other Harf is transfixed to Barclays Premiership League Review Show(English football) like a possum caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. It's really the only footie "hit" he can get these days, so I happily leave him to it on a Monday evening as for me watching football is right up there with watching golf - a lot of hoo-ha over one little white ball.

As well as typing this, I've been scrolling through accomodation and "What to Do" websites for our upcoming holiday to Christchurch - we fly down on Saturday morning and just like Miss 8, I can't wait! Yay!

And for the first time, with my new fandangled portable modem, lovely laptop and super-duper mobile phone with a hotline straight to Blogger, I plan on photoblogging as much of it on the go as I can. Miss 8 is dead keen to write up her own travel journal, and would like me to "publish" it when we get home (type it all out, insert photos, print it out and staple it together) but I'm thinking maybe it's the perfect time she started a blog of her own...

Here's another photo from the weekend - Miss 8 and I bought eight hydrangeas in shades of purple, white, pink and a mixture between. I'm not sure if they'll stay this way once we plant them - crossfingers they do.

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Oh, I love hydrangeas! As far as I know, they'll change colour for you.