Thursday, October 30, 2008

All you have to do is post 30 times in a row



Holy Schmoke, I just cannot believe November's *just* round the corner which means three things in my world - a) I turn a year older (crap, how did that happen) b) I've been married to the Other Harf for yet another year (this time, it's 13 in total, blimey!) and c) it's time for NaBloPoMo once again.


Now I know NaBloPoMo runs all year round, but November feels more, well, traditional, you know? I had an awesome time last year, and met some cool people, and hope to do the same this time. Fortunately my mobile phone (a Sony Ericcson 770i) has an inbuilt "Blog This" function (it rocks!) so it's going to be a lot easier for me to post everyday, and I won't have to duck into dodgy internet cafes and sit next to odorous Slovakian backpackers like I did last November.

So, c'mon, join up and post for National Blog Posting Month! Go team! Woo woo woo!

2 comments:

Deeleea said...

Oh My Goodness...

Again?

Oh, alright then...

Le laquet said...

I know - I don't know whether I can bear/bare it