Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the interest of spreading the *love*



I'm all for the love and the general spreading of bloggy goodwill, so I was most delighted when Jo of Chez le Laquet nominated me as a blog she lurves (and I am rather fond of hers in return, I might add).


Now just like little Haley Joel Osment did it's now time to pay it forward, but first up I have to partake in this one-word meme, which I think I can handle at 8.23 on a Tuesday night.

So here it goes...

Where is your mobile phone? Charging
Where is your significant other? Lounging
Your hair colour? Strawberry-Blonde
Your mother? Practical
Your father? Impractical
Your favourite thing? Camera
Your dream last night? Co-worker!
Your dream goal? Contentment
The room you're in? Study
Your hobby? Photography
Your fear? Illness
Where do you want to be in six years? Here
Where were you last night? Home
What you're not? Busty
One of your wish-list items? Photoshop CS4
Where you grew up? Waiheke
The last thing you did? Dine
What are you wearing? PJ's
Your TV? Footie
Your pets? Pippa
Your computer? Essential
Your mood? Mellow
Missing someone? Sandra
Your car? Ford
Something you're not wearing? Jockstrap
Favourite shop? Ikea
Your summer? Approaching
Love someone? Yep!
Your favourite colour? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? PMT!

I duly nominate Deeleea of Singular Scene, as she is a true-blue long time blogging buddy who I check in on without fail, fellow Viggophile Amy of Inherent Passion with whom I have spookily far too much in common with not to have met her, Lisa of The Flying Enchilada who had the great sense to marry a Kiwi and now they have the most divine little half-Kiwi/half American daughter and finally Amy of Tudor House, who shares my love of kiwiana kitsch and the mighty All Blacks.

Mwah dahlinks, I luf you all!

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I'm kicking myself that I didn't nominate you myself. I've been following you for years now. And Deelea too.

Le laquet said...

Ha ... beat you to it! Nice one Fi, loved your answers.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Blog fodder! I loves you too!

Aimz said...

ah Fi dear, my blog links has now changed to treefernphotos.blogspot.com but thanks for the award :-)