Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jumping in the deep end


In the past month two work colleagues have announced they're getting hitched next year.
As soon as I heard the happy news I instantly volunteered my services as a photographer, an offer that was taken up with enthusiasm.
Now, both ladies are easy going and laid back and both are having small, relaxed weddings.
And one I'd call a friend; the other a close acquaintance.
So I want to take the best photos possible. I'm very excited about this, but also a *tiny* bit nervous...

4 comments:

Deeleea said...

You'll be great!!! I always say no because I can't take the pressure... but I've been asked to do one in early next year and the bride is promising low key and easy...

So I said yes...

Now I'm bloody nervous too!!!

Ms Mac said...

You'll have a brilliant time, I'm sure.

What an honour to be entrusted to record somebody's happiest day!

Anonymous said...

You will do GREAT!

Le laquet said...

I would say (if it was me taking the photos) gosh they're brave - but your photos are fab, you'll be great.