Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gumboot Bootcamp




Today when I arrived home from work all the gumboots were assembled in an orderly rank on the back porch. Seeing as the back porch has been littered with all manner of abandoned footwear for weeks now, I had to stop and admire them, all standing to attention.

Then I thought, hmmm...seeing as there are six adults and four children currently residing in the house it would appear that we have entirely too many pairs of gumboots.

Of course, this does mean all visitors (open invitation) can be fully catered for.

If you're ever passing through these parts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope to be...in 2014.

Eek, that year looks so freaky!

Aimz said...

I wondered about all the gumboots and then when I read you had 6 adults and 6 children there it made sense :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am obviously not going to buy gumboots here and haul them there when I come, so I will take you up on your offer!